Sunday September 10th 2017 | 19:41
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for competition closing 30th September 2017
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or more, excluding employees and members of Mums Bake Cakes Ltd any of its subsidiary companies, agents and their families and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition of ‘how to get cut a cake’, simply retweet and follow @mumsbakecakes on twitter or like and comment on facebook to qualify for entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person.
- There will be one winner chosen on 29th September 2017 The winner will be selected at random by an independent person and notified via Twitter or Facebook by 9am the following morning.
- The competition winner will be required to confirm their name and address to enable the prize to be awarded.
- The prize is a 10’’Victoria Sponge or chocolate sponge or carrot cake ( winner to confirm preference) with delivery to one mainland address in the UK. Mums Bake Cakes reserve the right to offer an alternative cake to the same value should the competition prize be unavailable. Delivery will be made within 7 days of the winner’s delivery details being provided.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Mums Bake Cakes
- Mums Bake Cakes accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- This competition is run by Mums Bake Cakes and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.